The meaning behind my name?!

Hey guys!
I hope you all having a great day. For this post I just thought I'd share with you the meaning behind my blog name; the idea, reason and thought process. 

Okay so I feel like I'm pretty renowned for picking names that sound cool for about a day and the ones that don't do this, I forget about!
So when I came up with the name Ashes To Ashes I was so pleased with myself I wrote it down and pondered over it. After a few days I STILL liked the name so there we have it. That's why I have this name. 

Oh wait. I was meant to tell you how I came up with it/ it's meaning. Okay so I have always been a fan of the phrase "Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust." And I guess this just reminds me that once your gone your nothing unless you leave behind a legacy. For some it's their children, for others their career, and to be honest I don't know what mine will be but I do know that if I die tomorrow I will of left something behind for people to remember me by. I suppose this is also part of the reason why I'm blogging. There's no point in saying you'll do it tomorrow because of tomorrow never comes then you will regret it (okay maybe not if you said you'd clean your room tomorrow but you get what I mean). You can leave behind a legacy. Your legacy. 

So that's my story. I hope you enjoyed reading about it and remember to never give in because we miss 100% of the shots we never take. 

Lots of love,
Ash x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short story - conflict

What's in my bag?

Holiday Havoc